|Address||11 St Johns Wood Park, Dundonald, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £99,950|
|Rateable Value||£115,000 *|
|Rates||£699 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Villa
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen with Dining Area
- Bathroom with Coloured Suite
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Cul de Sac Location
- Garden to Front and Enclosed Private Garden to Rear
- Driveway to Car Parking and Attached Matching Garage
- Within Walking Distance to A Varied Range of Amenities
- Early Viewing Recommended
- Popular and Convenient Residential Location
Additional InformationSituated just off the Upper Newtownards Road in the heart of Dundonald Village is this traditional two storey semi detached villa. Internally the property requires general modernisation and will appeal to either the young professional or family alike. The accommodation throughout comprises three bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and bathroom with coloured suite. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, garden to front and rear and driveway to car parking and attached garage. This cul de sac location offers ease of access to many day to day amenities with the Ulster Hospital and public transport links also within walking distance. This property will create early interest on today's market. To avoid disappointment, early internal inspection is highly recommended.
- Front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Under stairs storage. Cloakroom comprising: Low flush W.C. Wash hand basin.
- LOUNGE:17' 0" x 10' 3" (5.18m x 3.12m)
- Cornice work.
- KITCHEN:16' 0" x 10' 0" (4.88m x 3.05m)
- Open plan to dining area. Tiled fireplace and hearth. Single drainer one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Partly tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):17' 10" x 10' 0" (5.44m x 3.05m)
- Tiled fireplace with hearth. Built in storage.
- BEDROOM (2):10' 2" x 9' 0" (3.1m x 2.74m)
- BEDROOM (3):9' 7" x 7' 1" (2.92m x 2.16m)
- Coloured suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Close coupled W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Partly tiled walls.
- Cul de sac location. Driveway to car parking and attached garage with up and over door, light, power, oil fired boiler and rear access. Garden to front in lawns and shrubs. Enclosed south facing garden to rear in loose pebbles, lawns, shrubs and patio area. Outside light. PVC oil tank.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »