|Address||11 Rhanbuoy Park, Carrickfergus|
|Price||Offers over £200,000|
|Rateable Value||£140,000 *|
|Rates||£1,087 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Bungalow On Superb Shore Front Site
- Requires Full Restoration / Replacement (Subject To Relevant Permissions)
- Current Accommodation Comprises - Three Bedrooms, A Spacious Living Room, Kitchen Open To Dining Area, Separate Utility Room, And Bathroom In Coloured Suite
- Oil Fired Central
- Generous Gardens To Rear
- Popular And Convenient Residential Location
Additional InformationOccupying a prominent position within one of the areas most sought after parks this detached bungalow commands extensive views over Belfast Lough, ranging from the Copeland Island along the North Down coast to Belfast Harbour and beyond.
The location is regarded as a quiet residential park with excellent access to the historic town of Carrickfergus. Shopping and recreational amenities are within easy reach and access of Belfast via the M5.
The property itself requires extensive renovation or alternatively replacement (subject to the relevant permissions).
This is a superb opportunity to acquire a bungalow / site in this highly regarded and popular residential location.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC door into entrance porch.
- LIVING ROOM: 18'2'' x 13'9''
- Fireplace. Superb views.
- KITCHEN / DINING ROOM: 19'7'' x 11'4''
- High and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Four ring hob. Electric oven.
- UTILITY ROOM: 8'4'' x 8'0''
- Oil fired boiler. Additional cloaks cupboard.
- REAR PORCH:
- Single drainer sink unit. Door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1): 11'6'' x 8'7''
- BEDROOM (2): 10'7'' x 8'4''
- BEDROOM (3): 10'6'' x 8'7''
- Coloured suite comprising of a panelled bath with mixer taps. Separate shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Hotpress.
- Externally the property has gardens to the front and rear with excellent parking facilities.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »