|Address||11 Meadowvale, Ballymena|
|Price||Offers around £95,000|
|Rateable Value||£100,000 *|
|Rates||£770 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D63/C70 (co2: E50/D58)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Chalet Bungalow
- Detached Garage
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ofch And Upvc Dg
- Quiet Cul De Saq
- Close To Town Centre
Spacious three bedroom semi-detached chalet bungalow with detached garage in a quiet cul-de-saq in Meadowvale, Ballymena. Close to all the amenities in the town centre and easy access to the A26/M2 road network. Perfect house for first time buyers or growing families.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- Semi-detached chalet bungalow with lounge, dining room, kitchen/diner, bathroom and bedroom on the ground floor and two more bedrooms on the first floor. The property benefits from upvc double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. It is in very good decorative order. Outside there is a large detached garage, enclosed rear garden and front garden.
- Hardwood front door. Laminate strip wood flooring. Hotpress. Telephone point.
- LOUNGE 4.80m(15'9'') x 3.20m(10'6'')
- Spacious living room with Reclaimed pine fireplace, cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Lamniate strip wood flooring. TV point. (15'09 x 10'06) Through to:
- DINING ROOM 3.23m(10'7'') x 3.18m(10'5'')
- Flexible room which could be used for formal dining or an extension of the living room. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- KITCHEN / DINER 4.57m(15'0'') x 3.33m(10'11'')
- Accessed from hallway or Dining room. Open plan kitchen and dining area. Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units. Integrated electric hob and oven with extractor hood. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Rear door. (15'0 x 10'11)
- BATHROOM 2.54m(8'4'') x 1.75m(5'9'')
- Family bathroom with low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with shower over bath. Tiled walls and linoleum flooring. (8'4 x 5'09)
- BEDROOM 1 2.77m(9'1'') x 2.57m(8'5'')
- Carpetted double bedroom.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Stairs to first floor. Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 2 3.91m(12'10'') x 3.20m(10'6'')
- Double bedroom with two built in wardrobes. Laminate strip wood flooring. Two velux windows.
- BEDROOM 3 3.96m(13'0'') x 3.53m(11'7'')
- Carpetted double bedroom with two built in wardrobes. (13'0 x 11'7)
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.88m(22'7'') x 3.56m(11'8'')
- Large detached garage with up and over door. Houses oil boiler.
- Front garden laid in neat lawn. Tarmac driveway leading to garage. Enclosed rear garden. Paved and stoned.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »