|Address||11 Ferney View, Ballinamallard BT94 2EZ|
|Price||Offers around £140,000|
|Rateable Value||£110,000 *|
|Rates||£707 pa *|
|EPC Rating||E41/C70 (co2: F30/D58)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
This detached property is located in a popular well established residential park in the village of Ballinamallard close to all amenities and within easy commuting distance of Enniskillen town.
* Exceptionally well maintained 3 Reception, 3 Bedroom accommodation with conservatory feature opening off family room.
* Modern fitted Kitchen with ceramic hob, double oven and integral fridge/freezer. Useful Utility facility.
* 3 piece white bathroom suite. Separate shower cubicle. Walls fully tiled.
* Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms.
* Oil fired central heating augmented by solid fuel back boiler.
* PVC double glazed windows. PVC panelled exterior doors.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »