|Address||11 Fane Street, Belfast BT9 7BW|
|Rent||£500 / month + fees|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Furnished terrace property situated just off the Lisburn Road
- Open plan lounge through to kitchen.
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms
- Spacious ground floor bathroom
- Oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed throughout
- Available for occupancy from 01st March 2015
- Excellent location for schools, public transport and ease of access to motorway routes and indeed city centre, QUB and Belfast City Hospital.
A cosy terrace property in an excellent location just off the popular Lisburn Road. Offering ease of access to all transport links and the city centre this property will be of great appeal to an array of people. Positioned within walking distance to Queens University and the Belfast City Hospital. This property comprises; on the ground floor of a through lounge with feature fireplace to the modern fitted kitchen. Ground floor bathroom is spacious and well maintained. The first floor is home to two double bedrooms and the attic benefits from a very large heated storage area which could work very well as an office. Viewing is highly recommended due to location and size of property.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »