|Address||11 Cypress Crescent, Donaghadee|
|Price||Offers around £109,950|
|Rateable Value||£115,000 *|
|Rates||£765 pa *|
|EPC Rating||F27/C73 (co2: F21/D64)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 3 Bedrooms
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Modernisation Desirable
- Immediate Possession
The peaceful atmosphere of this pleasant coastal town would be further enhanced, for you, by the purchase of this detached bungalow, which although for most buyers would benefit from a general upgrade, would on completion deliver a stylish, comfortable home which should stand the test of time well into the foreseeable future The combination of both property style and location makes it a worthwhile choice for a number of potential purchasers.Catch your own oyster, in this coastal resort ,by the purchase of this particular home.
- uPVC double glazed entrance door into ....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Telephone point. Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater. 12 pane glazed door into .....
- LOUNGE 5.59m x 3.73m (18'4" x 12'3")
- Open fireplace with marble surround and hearth, mahogany mantel.
- KITCHEN 3.33m x 3.05m (10'11" x 10'0")
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Extractor hood with integrated extractor fan and light. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Telephone point.
- BEDROOM 1 3.30m x 3.02m (10'10" x 9'11")
- BEDROOM 2 3.05m x 2.72m (10'0" x 8'11")
- BEDROOM 3/DINING ROOM 3.02m x 2.18m (9'11" x 7'2")
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.13m x 3.23m (16'10" x 10'7")
- Up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
- Garden in stones.
- Enclosed garden with flowerbeds in shrubs. PVC oil tank. Tap. Light.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions please contact your local branch of Ulster Property Sales.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
PLEASE NOTE : TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION, ULSTER PROPERTY SALES DO NOT CHARGE ANY FEES FOR OUR MORTGAGE SERVICES.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »