|Address||11 Carnhill Park, Carnmoney, Newtownabbey|
|Price||Offers around £149,950|
|Rateable Value||£145,000 *|
|Rates||£1,059 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Impressive detached versatile chalet style home in popular residential area
- Flexible accommodation 4 Bedrooms, 2 Reception rooms or 3 Bedrooms, 3 Reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen open plan dining room
- Luxury Shower room
- Double glazing in uPVC frames
- uPVC fascia and rain water goods
- Oil fired central heating
- Highest presentation throughout
Additional InformationThis is a truly exceptional detached chalet style villa situated in a highly regarded residentail area of Carnmoney. The property is presented to an exacting specification throughout by our Clients who have spent endless time, effort and expense in creating a modern labour saving home. We strongly recommend full internal inspection.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid wood flooring, unique doule glazed panelled partition through to family room
- FAMILY ROOM:15' 0" x 11' 0" (4.57m x 3.35m)
- Indivually designed French Limestone fireplace, downlighters, cornicing, double doors
- DINING ROOM:9' 10" x 9' 3" (3m x 2.82m)
- Solid wood flooring, open plan to
- KITCHEN:11' 9" x 9' 3" (3.58m x 2.82m)
- Built in high and low level units, ganite work surfaces incorporating dainer, vegetable sink, integrated double oven, washing machine, fridge freezer, inlaid ceramic halogen hob, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, stainless steel extractor fan
- LOUNGE:13' 2" x 10' 10" (4.01m x 3.3m)
- BEDROOM (1):11' 5" x 7' 2" (3.48m x 2.18m)
- Built in mirror slide robes, solid oak wood flooring
- STUDY:7' 2" x 5' 5" (2.18m x 1.65m)
- Solid oak wood flooing
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, shower unit with control shower, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, panel ceiling, downlighters
- BEDROOM (2):13' 4" x 9' 0" (4.06m x 2.74m)
- BEDROOM (3):8' 5" x 8' 5" (2.57m x 2.57m)
- Built in drawers and shelving unit
- Walk in roofsapce, including hotpress and shelved storage
- GARAGE:16' 0" x 9' 9" (4.88m x 2.97m) (Sectional)
- Up and over door, light and power
- Driveway and garden to front. Rear garden laid in neat lawn with varity of plants, trees and shrubs, boiler house with oil fired boiler, light and tap, car port
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »