|Address||11 Berry Park, Newtownabbey|
|Rateable Value||£205,000 *|
|Rates||£1,498 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Detached Family Home
- Generous Accommodation Throughout
- Five Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fully Fitted Kitchen Open To Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Contemporary Family Bathroom
- Integral Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gardens to Front & Rear
- Popular & Convenient Residential Location
Additional InformationIdeally located off the Old Carrick Road in Newtownabbey the property is well placed enjoying close proximity to the amenities of Jordanstown, Greenisland and Carrickfergus and is within comfortable commuting distance of Belfast together with an excellent range of schooling and shopping facilities in the area.
The accommodation, which is well proportioned throughout, comprises of five bedrooms, master with ensuite, two reception rooms, kitchen/dining, separate utility room and bathroom.
Likely to be of interest to the growing family in today's market. We recommend immediate inspection through contacting our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM: 22'8'' x 11'4''
- Feature fireplace. Woodstrip flooring. Double doors to...
- SUN ROOM: 16'6'' x 12'4''
- Oak flooring. Double doors to rear garden.
- KITCHEN/DINING: 22'8'' x 17'6''
- Excellent range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Four ring gas hob, double electric oven under and stainless steel extractor over. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM: 6'8'' x 5'8''
- High and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE: 18'3'' x 9'8''
- Up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 15'9'' x 11'3''
- Oak flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (2): 12'3'' x 9'7''
- Laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (3): 12'0'' x 9'8''
- Laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (4): 11'3'' x 10'7''
- BEDROOM (5): 9'9'' x 8'0''
- Free standing bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Walk-in shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Driveway parking. Gardens to front and rear laid predominantly in lawns.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »