|Address||11 Berry Park, Monkstown, Newtonabbey BT37 0FS|
|Rateable Value||£205,000 *|
|Rates||£1,498 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
CPS are delighted to offer this superb detached property into the market. Located in the residential area of Berry park this ideal family home comprises of five well proportioned bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen/dining area and three bathrooms. Property is benefitted from an attached garage and a large enclosed lawn with brick paving to the rear.
- Living room - 7.02m x 3.49m
- Reception room - 4.96m x 3.71m
- Kitchen - 4.86m x 2.75m
- Dining area - 3.22m x 3.06m
- Utility room - 1.80m x 2.40m
- Downstairs W.C. - 0.80m x 1.75m
- Garage - 4.40m x 3.05m
- Entrance hall - 4.50m x 2.25m
- Bathroom - 2.45m x 2.93m
- Bedroom 1 - 3.40m x 3.30m
- Bedroom 2 - 3.05m x 2.70m
- Bedroom 3 - 4.10m x 3.30m
- Bedroom 4 - 3.20m x 3.40m
- Master bedroom - 5.35m x 3.80m
- Master en-suite - 2.10m x 1.10m
- Hallway - 6.35m x 5.15m
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »