|Address||102 Tudor Park, Newtownabbey|
|Price||Offers around £129,950|
|Rateable Value||£155,000 *|
|Rates||£1,132 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Chalet Villa
- 4 Beds / Master Ensuite
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- White Bathroom Suite
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Gas Heating
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this detached chalet villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the the Mallusk Road.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall with feature open tread staircase, lounge with attractive fireplace, fitted kitchen / diner with access to rear, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle.
Upstairs there are a further 2 bedrooms, master with ensuite and the other with part ensuite.
Other benefits include gas heating and pvc double glazing.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage, garden to front in lawn and garden to rear in lawn with large patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Leaded glass front door, tiled floor, radiator and feature open tread staircase to first floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 5.16m(16'11'') x 3.30m(10'10'')
- Feature fireplace with marble inset and mahogany surround, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 5.28m(17'4'') x 3.28m(10'9'')
- Range of high and low level fitted units with formica worktops, single drainer sink unit, under oven, space, gas hob and extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, washing machine space, partly tild walls, tiled floor, radiator, gas boiler and leaded glass back door.
- BEDROOM 4 3.02m(9'11'') x 2.74m(9'0'')
- Tiled floor and radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.33m(10'11'') x 2.77m(9'1'')
- White suite comprising of corner panelled bath with telephone hand shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, seperate corner shower cubicle with Mira shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor and radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 2 3.86m(12'8'') x 3.33m(10'11'')
- PART ENSUITE
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin, tiled floor, radiator, velux window and storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 3.94m(12'11'') x 3.86m(12'8'')
- Semi solid oak effect flooring and radiator.
- Shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, velux window and storage cupboard.
- Tarmac driveway leading to detached matching garage with up and over door.
Garden to front in lawn.
Garden to rear in lawn with parge patio area.
Purchasers make / commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WILL SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DESPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Samuel Lyttle @ 02890833295
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
We do not charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »