|Address||10 Windermere Crescent, Bangor|
|Price||Offers around £229,950|
|Rateable Value||£215,000 *|
|Rates||£1,454 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Maintained Detached Home In A Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Adaptable Accommodation Throughout
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Three On First Floor)
- Bright Living Room With Attractive Limestone Fireplace and Open Fire
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Cherry Wood Fitted Kitchen With Breakfast Bar
- Separate Utility Room
- Double Integral Garage
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- First Floor Shower Room
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames, Fascias And Soffits
- Oil Fired Central Heating (New Boiler Recently Installed)
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Convenient To Town Centre, Shops & Schools
- Within Walking Distance Of Bangor Golf Club
Additional InformationThis spacious detached family home is found in a wonderfully quiet neighbourhood in Windermere Crescent, Bangor.
Offering spacious and adaptable accommodation throughout, this fine home will appeal to those seeking to move up the property ladder.
The layout provides excellent reception and bedroom space to include:: bright living room with Limestone fireplace and open fire, separate dining room, family room, fitted kitchen with utility room off, double integral garage, bedroom four and five (currently used as a study) and a bathroom. The first floor boasts three further good sized bedrooms with useful built in storage and a shower room.
Outside, there is an ample private rear garden and a front garden in lawn with ample off street parking.
Tucked away in this quiet cul-de-sac, potential purchasers will no doubt be impressed by the seclusion of 10 Windermere Crescent as well as its proximity to the Towns many amenities.
- Hardwood front door and glazed side panels to:
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, upvc double glazed door and side panels to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Corniced ceiling, wooden floor, under stair storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:23' 8" x 12' 5" (7.21m x 3.78m)
- Corniced ceiling, Limestone fireplace with open fire (back boiler), granite inset and hearth.
- DINING ROOM:12' 0" x 9' 7" (3.66m x 2.92m)
- Corniced ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM:12' 0" x 9' 6" (3.66m x 2.9m)
- Double glazed sliding door to rear patio, wooden floor.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :12' 0" x 10' 5" (3.66m x 3.18m)
- Excellent range of high and low level cherry wood units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, part tiled walls, integrated oven, glazed display cupboards, breakfast bar, plumbed for dishwasher, tongue and groove ceiling with spotlighting, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:6' 2" x 5' 4" (1.88m x 1.63m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:20' 8" x 15' 5" (6.3m x 4.7m)
- Remote controlled roller shutter door, power and light, oil fired boiler and loft storage.
- Coloured suite comprising a panelled bath and thermostatically controlled shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (4):12' 0" x 10' 6" (3.66m x 3.2m)
- BEDROOM (5) / STUDY10' 4" x 8' 9" (3.15m x 2.67m)
- Access to hot press Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):14' 8" x 12' 0" (4.47m x 3.66m)
- Laminate wooden floor, built in sliding robes with mirrored doors.
- BEDROOM (2):14' 8" x 11' 0" (4.47m x 3.35m)
- Built in robes.
- BEDROOM (3):18' 5" x 8' 4" (5.61m x 2.54m)
- Built in robes.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Cream suite comprising a low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Mira' shower.
- To Front: Garden in lawn with shrub beds, ample driveway. To Rear: Private enclosed rear garden in lawn with flagged patio, bordered by mature trees and hedging, outside light, pvc oil storage tank, side access at either side.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »