|Address||10 Tobar-Glen Crescent, Glengormley, Newtownabbey BT36 6UQ|
|Price||Offers around £129,950|
|Rateable Value||£110,000 *|
|Rates||£804 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Red brick semi detached villa situated in a highly regarded area
- 3 Bedrooms (Ensuite shower room to master)
- Lounge with laminate wood flooring and feature fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Utility room
- White bathroom suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Neat garden to rear
- Car parking space
Additional InformationThis is a very impressive semi detached villa situated in a quiet and highly popular area of Glengormley. The property is very well presented throughout and is well worthy of full internal inspection. Of particular interest if the open aspect to the front of the property which will be of great appeal to many.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wood flooring
- LOUNGE:14' 0" x 13' 0" (4.27m x 3.96m)
- Laminate wood flooring, feature fireplace with tiled inset
- KITCHEN:15' 5" x 10' 5" (4.7m x 3.18m)
- Modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of high and lowl level units, round edge work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in hob and built in Zanussi fan assisted under oven, housing for fridge freezer, stainless steel extractor fan, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, casual dining area
- UTILITY ROOM:8' 5" x 5' 7" (2.57m x 1.7m)
- Range of units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, door to rear
- Low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, laminate wood flooring
- BEDROOM (1):12' 1" x 9' 2" (3.68m x 2.79m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, corner glazed shower unit with controlled shower, tiling, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (2):9' 2" x 10' 8" (2.79m x 3.25m) 14'3"max
- Views of Belfast Lough
- BEDROOM (3):8' 6" x 6' 10" (2.59m x 2.08m)
- Views of Belfast Lough
- Modern white bathroom suite comprising low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath, tiling, extractor fan
- Rear garden laid in lawn. Car parking space to front
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »