|Address||10 Ormonde Gardens, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £127,950|
|Rateable Value||£115,000 *|
|Rates||£802 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
- Attractive Semi Detached Family Home
- Spacious Through Lounge
- Mordern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom With White Suite
- Partially Floored Attic With Velux Window
- Oil Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Garden To Front With Driveway
- South Facing Landscaped Garden To The Rear
- Popular Castlereagh Location In East Belfast
This spacious semi detached family home is located in a popular area of East Belfast in a quiet residential area just of the Castlereagh Road. The property is within walking distance of the shops and amenities of Grand Parade and the Castlereagh Road and close to the Robinson leisure centre, George Best Belfast City Airport, Metro bus links and is only a short commute to Belfast city centre. The home also benefits from being located in the catchment area of leading primary, secondary and grammar schools.
The current accommodation comprises of a comfortable spacious through lounge with patio doors to rear garden , fully fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units, three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with white suite. Externally the property offers an enclosed paved garden to the front with driveway and a private south facing garden to the rear planted with a range of mature trees & shrubs, separate paved area and garden shed.
This home is further enhanced by oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazing throughout and over the course of the last few years has had new PVC fascia, guttering and roof fitted. This attractive and recently redecorated property represents an excellent opportunity to purchase a comfortable semi detached family home at an affordable price and early viewing is recommended to avoid any disappointment.
Welcoming entrance hall with carpet.
LIVING ROOM: 23' 10" x 10' 0" (7.26m x 3.05m)
Bright through lounge providing a comfortable living space with bay window, carpet & patio doors to garden.
KITCHEN: 13' 2" x 5' 8" (4.01m x 1.73m)
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of high & low level units, a single drainer stain- less steel sink unit with mixer tap & spot lighting. Plumbed for washing machine.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 11" x 9' 1" (3.33m x 2.77m)
Spacious double bedroom with carpet.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 1" x 8' 9" (2.77m x 2.67m)
Double bedroom with carpet.
BEDROOM (3): 6' 11" x 6' 6" (2.11m x 1.98m)
Well appointed third bedroom with carpet.
Family bathroom with white suite comprising a panelled bath with 'Mira Vie' electric shower over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and finished with partially tiled walls & heated towel rail.
Partially floored roofspace accessed via 'Slingsby' ladders with 'Velux' window.
Enclosed garden to front with driveway. Private south facing garden to the rear laid in lawn with decked area and garden shed, boiler and storage.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »