|Address||10 Carney Crescent, Upper Knockbreda Road, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £64,950|
|Rateable Value||£80,000 *|
|Rates||£486 pa *|
|EPC Rating||E41/D62 (co2: F32/E51)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Good Sized Lounge
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Front And Rear Gardens
Additional InformationPUBLIC NOTICE, 10 Carney Crescent, Belfast BT6 9NJ
We act on behalf of the mortgagees in possession and they are in receipt of an offer of £65,000 subject to contract for the above property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts.
Situated just of the Upper Castlereagh Road, this good sized terrace home has been realistically priced to allow for modernisation works. Many amenities are close by including the Robinson centre, local schools, shops, Churches, bus and arterial routes. With a bit of vision this could be a fanstatic first time / family property in a convenient location.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- Pvc front door leading to
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate flooring.
- DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, Electric shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, tiled walls.
- LOUNGE 4.29m(14'1'') x 3.71m(12'2'')
- Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, Single drainer sink unit plus mixer taps, tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.56m(11'8'') x 3.02m(9'11'')
- BEDROOM 2 3.76m(12'4'') x 3.07m(10'1'')
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m(10'0'') x 2.13m(7'0'')
- Lawned garden to rear, paved to front. Lawned area, stoned.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Tony Jones on 028 90641264
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »