|Address||1 Parkgate Road, Parkgate BT39 0DF|
|Price||Offers around £175,000|
|Rateable Value||£140,000 *|
|Rates||£1,060 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached 3 Bedroomed Bungalow
- 2 Separate Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/ Integrated Appliances
- De Luxe Bathroom/ Contemporary 4 Piece Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Pressurised Water Systems
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors/ Alarm System
- Integral Garage/ Tarmac Driveway
- Choice Convenient Central Village Location
ENTRANCE HALL PVC panelled front door with matching PVC double glazed side panels. Built in cloakcupboard. Recessed ceiling lights. Solid pine panelled internal doors with matching skirting boards throughout.
LOUNGE 15' 10 x 11' 3 (4.83m x 3.43m) Attractive cast iron fireplace with black slate hearth. Open fire. Front bow window. Gable side window. Recessed ceiling lights.
DINING ROOM 12' 0 x 10' 8 (3.66m x 3.25m) Twin windows. Range of recessed ceiling lights.
KITCHEN 10' 0 x 9' 10 (3.05m x 3.00m) Range of quality fitted high and low level units in shaker style with contrasting work surfaces. Integral breakfast bar. Twin glazed display cabinets. Built in 4 ring gas hob with overhead pyramid style extractor unit. Built in oven. Built in microwave oven. Built in fridge and freezer. Inlaid circular sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for dish washer. Ceramic tile floor. Range of recessed ceiling lights. PVC double glazed back door.
BEDROOM 1 12' 0 x 10' 8 (3.66m x 3.25m) Range of built in robes with overhead cupboards.
BEDROOM 2 12' 0 x 10' 10 (3.66m x 3.30m) Range of built in robes with overhead cupboards.
BEDROOM 3 10' 2 x 8' 9 (3.10m x 2.67m) Built in robe and dressing table.
LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM With 4 piece suite comprising freestanding bath with floor mounted mixer tap and showerhead, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low flush w.c. Fully tiled shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit and screen door. Complimentary wall tiling and contrasting slate flooring. Recessed ceiling lights.
Access to roof space with potential for development (Subject to necessary approvals).
Occupying a central village location, yet surrounded by open countryside.
Twin gates accessing tarmac driveway and parking forecourt.
Integral Garage 22' 6" X 12' 0" Roller shutter door. Fluorescent lighting and power points. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Mature front garden in lawn within perimeter hedges and fencing.
Border planing and shrub beds.
Private rear garden within screening perimeter trees to the rear.
Garden laid in lawn.
Decked patio area.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »