|Address||1 Orlock Crescent, Larne BT40 2JD|
|Price||Offers around £43,000|
|Heating||Dual (Solid & Oil)|
|Rateable Value||£47,000 *|
|Rates||£361 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
• Mid terrace property in a popular area of Larne
• Dual Oil fired/ solid fuel central heating.
• Two reception rooms.
• Kitchen with good range of fitted units.
• Three bedrooms.
• White bathroom suite with electric shower.
• Gardens to front and rear.
• Ideal opportunity for Investor.
Stairs to first floor.
LOUNGE: 12' 8" x 10' 5" (3.86m x 3.18m)
FAMILY ROOM: 14' 4" x 12' 08" (4.37m x 3.86m)
KITCHEN: 9' 4" x 7' 8" (2.84m x 2.34m)
Good range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 01" x 9' 8" (3.99m x 2.95m)
BEDROOM (2): 14' 3" x 8' 9" (4.34m x 2.67m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 5" x 10' 7" (3.18m x 3.23m)
White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower. Tiled walls.
Gardens to front and rear.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »