|Address||1 Mount Eagles Grove, Mount Eagles, Belfast BT17 0GH|
|Rateable Value||£115,000 *|
|Rates||£750 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Features of this property
- •Buy Through Co-Ownership For Approx £365 per mth ( Conditions Apply)
- •A Three Bedroom Semi-Detached With Garage
- •Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- •Downstairs wc
- •Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- •Cul-De-Sac Location
- •Immediate Possession If Required
NOW SOLD SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED
A neat and well presented Semi-Detached Villa located in a cul-de-sac on the popular Mount Eagles Development. Well proportioned family accommodation with lounge, kitchen/dining, downstairs wc, three bedrooms, master en-suite and bathroom. Eligible for purchase through Co-Ownership Scheme.
12' 11" x 16' 9" (3.93m x 5.10m) Attractive fireplace.
20' 5" x 8' 12" (6.23m x 2.74m) Excellent range of high and low level Shaker style units. Built in appliances. Part tiled walls.
11' 3" x 12' 3" (3.43m x 3.74m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle.
11' 3" x 13' 1" (3.43m x 4.00m)
8' 10" x 9' 5" (2.70m x 2.86m)
Four piece suite with low wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and shower cubicle.
Detached Garage. Driveway. Gardens front and rear.
Past the Park in Mount Eagles and turn right.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »