|Address||1 Lemons Road, Portavogie BT22 1BY|
|Price||Offers around £149,950|
|Rateable Value||£210,000 *|
|Rates||£1,424 pa *|
|EPC Rating||E39/D68 (co2: F29/D57)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Pleasant Aspect
- Rural Location
This farmhouse style property offers the tranquillity of a semi rural location in a coastal village that benefits from the natural beauty and pastoral harmony associated with the Ards peninsula. The property combines comfortable modernised accommodation with a restful, relaxing atmosphere that helps turn everyday hussle and bussle into a much more mellow lifestyle. The ever-changing shades of nature will be fully appreciated, as will the many inherent benefits coupled to this fine home.
- PVC stable door into ....
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Laminated wood floor. Half leaded double doors into ....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- FAMILY ROOM 4.32m x 3.73m (14'2" x 12'3")
- Laminated wood floor. Cornice. Picture rail.
- KITCHEN 3.38m x 3.02m (11'1" x 9'11")
- Range of cream high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces incorporating unit display cabinets. Built-in Micromark 4 ring hob and oven under. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. 1 1/2 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Pine ceiling. 4 downlights.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.72m x 2.46m (8'11" x 8'1")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Separate W.C. and wash hand basin.
- DINING ROOM 4.29m x 4.06m (14'1" x 13'4")
- Telephone point. 2 wall light points.
- BEDROOM 1 3.45m x 3.18m (11'4" x 10'5")
- Laminated wood floor.
- Comprising: Corner shower with electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Pine ceiling. Built-in extractor fan.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- Built-in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder.
- LOUNGE 8.64m x 3.99m (28'4" x 13'1")
- Corner Jacuzzie enclosure with shower over and bodyjets with Sauna. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls. Pine ceiling.
- BEDROOM 2 4.50m x 3.89m (14'9" x 12'9")
- BEDROOM 3 3.53m x 3.25m (11'7" x 10'8")
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.77m x 5.59m (18'11" x 18'4")
- Electric up and over door. Light and power. Built-in store room.
- Garden in lawn. Boilerhouse. PVC oil tank. Sensor light.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions please contact your local branch of Ulster Property Sales.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
PLEASE NOTE : TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION, ULSTER PROPERTY SALES DO NOT CHARGE ANY FEES FOR OUR MORTGAGE SERVICES.
Mortgage Calculator In Association With
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »