|Address||1 Glencregagh Drive, Upper Knockbreda Road, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £172,500|
|Rateable Value||£205,000 *|
|Rates||£1,246 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Detached Bungalow in a Private and Convenient Location
- Good Sized Entrance Hall
- Spacious Lounge with Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Area
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Fully Tiled Bathroom with White Suite
- Spiral Staircase to Attic Room with Power, Light, Heating and Dormer Window
- Well Presented Throughout
- Detached Garage and Additional Driveway Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Front Garden and Enclosed, Private Rear Garden
- Excellent Location Convenient to Many Local Amenities including Forestside Shopping Centre
Additional InformationThis delightful detached property is situated on a private site in a quiet and prestigious location just off Upper Knockbreda Road. The property is deceptively spacious and well presented by the current owners and offers good sized accommodation complemented by a private rear garden which has a southerly aspect. Convenient to many local amenities including shops at Forestside Shopping Complex and public transport. This property is sure to attract considerable interest and early viewing is highly recommended.
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood laminate flooring, wall lights.
- LOUNGE:17' 0" x 13' 0" (5.18m x 3.96m)
- (at widest points) Stone fireplace with raised hearth, wood laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN:12' 6" x 9' 10" (3.81m x 3m)
- Range of high and low level Shaker style units, worksurfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, Belling 4 ring hob with matching electric oven under, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, (access to side of the property), glass display cabinet, integrated fridge freezer
- BEDROOM (1):11' 10" x 11' 0" (3.61m x 3.35m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):12' 10" x 10' 3" (3.91m x 3.12m)
- (into robes) Range of built-in robes with storage above and dressing table.
- BEDROOM (3):10' 0" x 9' 0" (3.05m x 2.74m)
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and Redring shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- Spiral staircase from entrance hall to . ..
- ATTIC ROOM:17' 6" x 10' 5" (5.33m x 3.18m)
- Storage in eaves, large dormer window with views towards Divis mountain, power and heating. built-in robe.
- Front garden in lawn and flowerbeds with mature trees. Driveway with parking leading to . . .
- DETACHED GARAGE:18' 7" x 10' 2" (5.66m x 3.1m)
- Up and over door, power and light, oil fired boiler.
- Enclosed private rear garden in lawns and beds with mature boundary planting and sheltered sitting area.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »