|Address||1 Fairymount Terrace, Taylors Avenue, Carrickfergus BT38 7HN|
|Price||Offers around £59,950|
|Rateable Value||£80,000 *|
|Rates||£621 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
• An extended end terrace property
• Generous lounge / dining area
• Oil Fired Central Heating / PVC Double Glazing
• Excellent kitchen / breakfast area with hob & oven
• Ground floor bathroom
• Three bedrooms (two with laminate wood flooring)
• Front and rear garden
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
ENTRANCE HALL: Tiled floor.
RECEPTION HALL: Tiled floor.
LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 22' 11" x 15' 7" (6.98m x 4.75m) at widest.
Attractive tiled fireplace with tiled hearth. Laminate wood flooring.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST AREA : 16' 3" x 9' 11" (4.95m x 3.02m)
Excellent range of high and low level wood units. Double eye level oven and four ring ceramic hob. Laminate work surfaces. Concealed extractor fan. One and a half bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer taps. Glazed display units. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
REAR HALL: Tiled flooring.
Panelled bath with electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin. Hot press.
BEDROOM (1): 9' 10" x 8' 0" (3m x 2.44m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 8" x 7' 9" (3.86m x 2.36m)
Laminate wood flooring.
BEDROOM (3): 12' 1" x 9' 2" (3.68m x 2.79m)
Views towards Belfast Lough. Laminate wood flooring. Built in robe.
Front concrete area. Rear garden with shed / boiler house. PVC oil tank.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »