|Address||1 Fairhill Road, Carnmoney, Newtownabbey|
|Price||Offers around £105,000|
|Rateable Value||£100,000 *|
|Rates||£730 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi detached villa presented to an exacting standard throughout
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge with polished wooden oak flooring
- Modern fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces
- White bathroom suite
- Double glazing in uPVC frames
- uPVC fascia and rainwater goods
- Oil fired central heating
- Corner site
- Alarm System
Additional InformationThis is a most attractive semi detached villa in a quiet and highly regarded area of Carnmoney. The property is extremely well presented by our Clients who have spent a great deal of time, effort and expense in creating an outstanding home.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- LOUNGE:14' 8" x 12' 3" (4.47m x 3.73m)
- Glazed double doors, feature fireplace, solid wood flooring
- DINING ROOM:11' 0" x 7' 11" (3.35m x 2.41m)
- Solid wood flooring
- KITCHEN:11' 0" x 9' 9" (3.35m x 2.97m)
- Extensive range on built in high and low level units, granite work surfaces incorporating single drainer, inlaid hob, double oven, extractor fan, unterstair storage, laminate wood flooring, tiling
- BEDROOM (1):11' 1" x 10' 2" (3.38m x 3.1m)
- BEDROOM (2):10' 3" x 9' 3" (3.12m x 2.82m)
- BEDROOM (3):9' 0" x 7' 8" (2.74m x 2.34m)
- White suite comprising panel bath, mixer tap, control shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c.
- GARAGE:17' 2" x 8' 5" (5.23m x 2.57m)
- Up and over door, light and power
- Front and side garden laid in neat lawn. Rear patio area, extensive decking, uPVC fascia and rainwater goods, light and tap
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »